Sunday, June 1, 2008

I should have called it a night...

Last night I thought that I would do a spot of sewing. I should have called it a night and just left it as a thought - but NO... I had to go and wreak everything.

I cut out two fronts of the dress.

Then I turned it into a sack of potatoes...Then I broke a needle and now look...

7 comments:

  1. Aaaa frustration plus! I have sewing sessions like that too. Hopefully you can salvage something from that beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Kylie! I hope you can manage to sort this out. I have sent you another PM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once cut out 4 pairs of pants - all with right legs - total disaster !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh NO!
    I'm sorry that you've mucked it -hopefully you can save it :)
    I tried to email you the link for the slippers but it didn't go through -
    http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=12662.msg99925
    They were SO easy - pretty much just a rectangle stitched up.
    Have a lovely week,
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yikes! I have those days...hope you can work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Never good sewing late at night, I would have been in tears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you saved it. I had a day like that a couple of days ago. I kept making dumb mistakes - I don't know if I was still tired, distracted or what. I've got more work to do on it tonight, but I'm having a bad day, so I'm wondering if I should even chance it...

    ReplyDelete