Thursday, June 5, 2008

Front Door/Back Door!

Rebecca at Sticks and Stones tagged me and sent me an email to let me know. I had no idea that Rebecca frequented my blog as she has wordpress and had not commented. So I went and checked her out. Now just a little warning - her front and back door shots are so much more exciting then mine!

So here goes

Looking from my front door (a lovely shot of our over the road neighbors - the house on the left was almost ours - but Tim wanted this one as it had a garden shed down the back)The place we call home for the next 18 months

Down the road (we see the steeple of Jesus Christ of Later day Saint Church)And out the back door - yet another sea of roofs (our little deck and Eme's kennel in the back yard)Just think - this is what we saw outside our front door this time last year... Oh I miss Pucka...

I would like to tag:

Jelly Wears - they are currently renovating and have just bought a heap of Merino Ewe's who have just had some baby lambs.

AJ Antics - Cause she lives where I would love to be right now!

Bec - who lives on a farm with cows and her hubby and little man Sam. I know you are heading on a holiday Bec - so when you have a chance I would love to see the view from your place.

Peta (over at Craft and Stuff) who also has a new born - but seems to achieve so much more in a day then I do!

And lastly Leah - who has moved as many times as us in the past 5 years

Back tomorrow, hopefully to show a finished pink cardi.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...what a difference in a year. Where were you last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely neat & tidy back yard. Look at that green grass.
    Ours is dead already from the old weather. Thanks for sharing your great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great pics! I know how you feel about Pucka as I grew up north of Shepparton - the Goulburn Valley is a great place! Thanks for playing, it was great to see where you live, breath and get crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, is that a baby joey hanging out the pouch? And the emu pic scared me. I am terrified of birds, especially large ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie. I just hopped over here from Danni's blog. I freaked when I saw your pics of your view down the road. I thought you must have lived in my street! But then I saw you lived in Wagga, so I guess LDS churches all look pretty much the same? Cos THAT ONE looks exactly like the one in Mt Martha that we can see.

    ReplyDelete