Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WIP WEDNESDAY...


Still working on this jumper. I do hope it looks cute when it is finished and lucky for it I like the pattern of the lace. If not it would have been tossed in the corner with the other pile of WIP's, it really has used up every last brain cell in my head...

This photo is to have photographic evidence for Kate that I can knit both sleeves at the same time... She could not believe that i knit them both separately.

1 comment:

  1. Snicker/snort. Ta for the evidence : ) And I'm glad I was there when you finally cast them off! I LOVE that little dress below. One day I'll have to figure out what's up with the sewing machine and have a stab and the sewing thingy... I think I've been saying that for as long as you've known me!

    ReplyDelete