I am participating in a few Market Swaps at the moment... This is where you swap a talent with someone else and in return you get something that they are good at.Since the only thing I seem to get done at the moment is knit and Amelia is lacking in winter attire I thought that it would be a good idea.
Thankyou Novy for the lovely dresses. (I will post a picture of Novy's beanies for her Munchkins when they are received by slow mail)


And Baden did not miss out - a cute little teddy and bib for him!
Stay tuned - another Market swap is underway and will be sailing its way to Tasmania tomorrow!
Love the look of that dress- It will be able to "grow" with her for a while .
ReplyDeleteYour daughters red pinafore is so cute - love the feature bow at the back. Perfect for the cold weather you are having! The market swap sounds like a fab idea!
ReplyDeleteI am glad both the dresses fit Amelia. Thanks for sharing the pics. Both the kids are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That little dress is just perfectly cute on Amelia! Tooooooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHow special you lucky girl. They are just beautiful and I love that model, look out Hollywood !!!
ReplyDelete