Thursday, May 8, 2008

This is...LATE LATE LATE

Yes fasionably late AGAIN - I never seem to run on time these days do I - Oh well

So this is my this is from Sunday (almost around to the next one - I really should go and see what it will be and get cracking on it!)

This is the pair of shoes that I would sleep in if I could! (like my husband would let me! he is the sock police when it comes to going to bed in socks LOL)

They are the most comfortable and would you believe that I have had them since Feb 2003! They are like wearing a slipper - but unfortunately they are not very water proof and I get wet socks just walking through dewy grass!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on being late... I'm starting to wonder if I may never be on time for anything again! :)

    ReplyDelete