Just a quick one - Stumbled across these at the op shop today. A light green chenille single bed blanket, two balls of cotton (in love with the colour) and yet another knitting pattern to add to the collection.
Ooo, chenille! I'm so in love with that. Have you seen the chenille bedspreads in The Gallery at the moment? Love to get one for Til but I can just hear Philip's reaction on an $80 bedspread that she's unlikely to ever use as she'll have a quilt once she's in a big bed! Phooey
Ooo, chenille! I'm so in love with that. Have you seen the chenille bedspreads in The Gallery at the moment? Love to get one for Til but I can just hear Philip's reaction on an $80 bedspread that she's unlikely to ever use as she'll have a quilt once she's in a big bed! Phooey
ReplyDeleteoh wow thats a score!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI got my charisma at bendigo mill factory room about a month ago but its so gorgeous and luxurious for $12 a 200g ball on sale!!!! its gorgeous!
Corrie:)
Some more of that lovely teal blue!
ReplyDelete