Friday, March 21, 2008

One Month Ago!

Wow - was it really that long since I updated this little blog - sorry about that.

Things have been good! In between sleepless nights and two year old antics I am sure that we will sail right out the other end.

But, at the moment our days look like this
Baden is spending alot of time in the hug-a-bub at the moment! Due to reflux (lucky me - I have managed to have two out of two children with it) I thought that Amelia had a bad case of it , but it is nothing now in comparison to Baden's - as he brings it up and doesn't spit it out - therefore causing double the pain.

Here are a few pictures for you all

I managed to finish this as a shop sample for Simply Stitches

Baden was Baptized

I have also managed to do a little knitting - I will be back with pictures really soon as I have finished feeding Baden and we both have to get back to bed -

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, you guys are so cute!
    Thanks so much for popping by!
    To get a greeting to come up on your comment box, I think I just went into the comments section "behind the scenes" & there was a button there.
    Now I know that makes no sense & i'll snoop around & let you know properly...Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie, you poor girl. I too had both babies with reflux. 1st was worse as he was premmie and they wouldn't give me anything for him.
    My daughter, I got something to give her before her feed. Sorry can't remember what it was?
    ps. all your photos of your family are beautiful.
    Hugs Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    He does look snug in there but reflux is no fun at all. Hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful pictures kylie... thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie Baden looks lovely, hopefully his reflux improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look so lovely at the Baptism, and Amelia and Baden look so cute together.

    ReplyDelete