Well this is my firs WIP day for 2008! Where is the year going???
I have been knitting up the dyed wool and I am in love - will be interesting to see how it washes (am a little scared about that!)
I have also been in the kitchen today... Something that I have missed. Yumm, Zucchini Slice (recipe from Exclusively Food)
Also playing catchup. Sorry Belinda (from Green Polka Dots) for taking so long to post a picture of the lovely swap parcel that you sent our way. I love the material and have added it to my stash - Think the frogs will be turned into a feature on a pair of pants and a top for Mr B, just have to get time to sit at the machine again (something that I am longing to do)
I have also missed a few This Is's...
So this is my demon, Bloglines. It does save me alot of time - but I still seem to check and look at new blogs and links that are listed - continually adding to my 'wish' list...
My favourite food (Zucchini Slice) and the kids love it too, that's a plus.
ReplyDeleteLove all your fabrics. Can't wait to see what you make.
the recipe looks great! thanks for sharing! I have missed out on a ton of blog reading lately...going to catch up on yours now!
ReplyDeletetttotally love the fabrics you've received for the swap and that recipe looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS Yarn!!! The dying has worked out really well... Let me know how it washes as I'd love to give it a go... That slice looks delicious, thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteJodie
blogs are so naughty. I can waste so much time, but learn so many things. It is a double edged sword.
ReplyDeleteYour yarn looks lovely, though the hands! hope it came off.
thanks for sharing
I hear you re the bloglines.At least I'm not the only one:).those bunny shots were fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. Yeah bloglines takes up way too much of my time too!
ReplyDeleteZucchini slice looks delicious.
The knitting looks great. I'll be interested to hear how wash proof it is too.
ReplyDeleteRe the craft weekends - they ARE great. And we have a variety of crafts - knitting, crocheting, handsewing, felting and even machine sewing. One woman doesn't really do much craft but food and cooking is her thing, so she spent many blissful hours in the kitchen creating amazing meals for us (her idea of bliss, not mine!). We all get so much out of these weekends. I can highly recommend you organise one!