Sunday, May 26, 2013

That 70's Jumper {My Creative Space}




A knit for the boy.

Baden came home from Kinder a few weeks back and asked for a new woolly jumper, beanie, gloves and a scarf. He chose the colours and I set to work creating him a new jumper for winter.

The colours just scream 70's to me. But I love that this five year old boy will still wear (with pride) something that his Mum has created.

I quess I will have to make a start on a new beanie and a scarf for him next and he has already put in his next jumper order "a blue one with cables"

Pattern details can be found here

Joining in with these crafty bloggers

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Hand knits are the best!! Thanks for visiting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. How nice that he still wants you to knit for him and wear it. My son hated my knitted jumpers and would pull at them all day long if he had to wear one so I stopped and just bought him windcheaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous...what a clever mummy knitting for your family...I miss my mum being able to do that...Hand knits are so much warmer than store bought . xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that he knows what he wants. Perfect knit for Winter.

    ReplyDelete