"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Amelia : Wind swept hair. You are growing up before our very eyes. Thank you for your thoughtfulness on this Mother's Day and we will get that girls day when Dad is better.
Baden: Your cheeky smile and contagious laugh melt my heart on a daily basis
Joining in the Che and Fidel (I have missed quiet a few portraits)
This year Mothers Day was spent quietly at home. I knew what I was receiving from the family (Tim is still recovering from surgery and when I am the only one driving it was a little hard for him to sneak in a gift that I did not know about this year) The best part of my day was spending it with my family and seeing the joy that being a mother brings to my little ones.
I'll be back with more info about the knits that the kids are wearing later in the week

.jpg)
Such lovely faces! Happy Mothers Day to you too :) I had very quiet mothers day at home too as was all tired out after spending special time with family for last 10 days...
ReplyDeletesometimes, the quietness and closeness is far more important than anything else in life :)
hope you get to have that girly day soon !
Ritz x
www.bebenus.com
beautiful, beautiful photos! I love your knits as well. Gorgeous. xo
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely photos! We had a quiet day and went for a long walk through almost deserted bush. It was fun feeling the sun on our faces and escaping from technology (not easy now the girls are teenagers!) I hope you are all back to full health soon.
ReplyDeleteGina
so much to love in that first photo-the direct gaze, the beautiful face. she looks like she knows her own mind i think. and the knits are beautiful x
ReplyDelete