I have been knitting here and there this week. Tim is still recovering from Hip Reconstruction surgery. At home I am doing all the normal things that I do + putting on some one's socks and shoes. I think they call it love.
The weather has turned cool and both the kids have grown out of every single knitted item that they own. Being the only knitter in the family means that I am going to be busy (and I should have started long before this, when will I learn?)
The knitting has been coming everywhere with me. Dancing and Swimming, to waiting in the park soaking up the last sun that Autumn had to offer us last week while I waited for Kinder to conclude.
I can not believe that winter is only two weeks away. I am no where near prepared.
Have your hands been busy?
Joining in with these busy, crafty souls
after reading so I liked this article. successful yes
ReplyDelete