The Milo Vest by the talented Tikki is celebrating its birthday and Tikki often holds a little celebration for this popular design. I have slipped in with not one but two Milo's in May (more on the other one later, they both deserve there own post)
I love this pattern for its ease (the needles almost knit it themselves) and for the many options and different things that you can do with this simple pattern. I have often done a cable pattern down the side and from memory I think that I have done almost every cable. So for this one I though that I would use my skills of Fair Isle and add a little owl.
This one has been sent and received by friends in Brisbane who welcomed their fourth little pink bundle into the world.
Looking forward to seeing Lily in this and getting a few photos. I also knitted a pair of longies. For more creative spaces head over here.




Those owls are adorable! I wish I had more skills in fair isle knitting...maybe some day...
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very clever!! LOving the colours of that yarn too. It will be much loved I'm sure. Hope all is lovely in your world :) x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Kylie - what a lovely gift.
ReplyDeletereally sweet Kylie... I'm sure they will be well appreciated & used!!
ReplyDeleteAw, that is just divine.
ReplyDeletebeautiful Kylie, just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThose owls are so fancy. You clever thing!
ReplyDelete