Friday, April 27, 2012

that thing...

That thing called life and living has gone and got in the way of my plans again this week. She seems to have quiet a habit of doing that in these parts.

I had massive plans last week that I would join in with Kids Clothes Week Challenge over at Elsie Marley.  Well that was last week.  Enter this week.  A sick boy, a rush down to Melbourne to buy warm coats for the kids as the weather has decided to turn cool (almost over night) Anzac Day and then the return of the sick boy.


I have managed to finish off a beanie for Amelia for school, lots of cuddles, a pattern or two cut out and a growing list of knits and dreams.

Hoping that you have a great weekend.  I am hoping to manage a little behind the sewing machine time. For more creative spaces head over here.

Pattern details for the beanie are over at Ravelry

6 comments:

  1. I love that top photo of your smiley girl in her new hat! Ohh, that's abit too much of 'sick boy' by the sounds, hope he's on the mend. Show us the patterns- what are you making?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! the Beanie and A!!!
    The colour and design are both stunning!
    Hope your little one gets better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's almost a 'French inspired' beanie - very sweet Kylie.
    What is the paper with the little boxes on it - is it a PDF you are taping together??
    I hope your little man is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life does have away of getting in the way doesn't it? I hope the boy is better! And I love the beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your sick boy is on the mend. Life has gotten in the way for me too with the kids clothing, but I made a pattern, a dress and some hair bobbles. Better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous beanie.
    Good luck with finding time to sew. I'm in the same boat. So many ambitions ... no opportunity!

    ReplyDelete