Friday, April 13, 2012

School Holidays...

Our school holidays are quickly coming to an end.


We have spent the two weeks enjoying the time together, no real plans and just enjoying time together.

The little people have been crafting up a storm.  I bought a few new pens (the girl is thrilled with the purchase of Gel Pens, it is all the rage for 6 year olds I believe) a few stamps and foam stars and an animal pack.  Hours and Hours of endless fun.

There was also the making of an Easter Tree and Easter Chickens.


My creativity has been in the kitchen. Lots of cooking to feed hungry happy stomachs.

We also had visitors this past week.  A house full of four girls, one boy and two mums.


And a little late night knitting with my lap warmer at the end of the day is keeping this mumma content. For more creative soles and some creative kids head over here.
Have you all had a great holiday?  Am I the only mother out there that enjoys having her children at home on holidays?


2 comments:

  1. looks like you had loads of fun!
    i also used to love gel pens as a girl, and even today i love smooth writing tools, i just don't need the glitter anymore that my first gel pens had :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I am with you Kylie - the only reason I don't cry when they go back is I don't want them to feel badly about school - but I LOVE having the girls home with me, doing simple stuff.
    Sounds like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete