Monday, April 2, 2012

{sunday snippits}

Hoping that you had a great weekend.  This is how ours looked (thanks to Instagram)

I woke up to a trail of wool (That's what I get for letting both the cat and dog sleep in the bedroom)

Breakfast

an afternoon nap

amazed at the confused trees around here who have bloomed into spring flowers in AUTUMN

the sky at 7pm Saturday night

Sandpit Construction

Muscle Man

Finished

The sky at 7pm on Sunday night - Goodbye Daylight Savings.

Joining in with tinniegirls {Sunday Snippets}

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great sandpit. No wonder a nap on the couch was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It looks like a very productive weekend. I love how the capsicum is shaped like a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think naps on the weekend are compulsory, love your little helper, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie... :-).... Sandpits are awesome....we love ours!...you guys did a great job...

    ReplyDelete