There appears to be alot of red in my creative space at the moment.
This slipped off of the needles last week and is devine.
I am loving it and so is Amelia, I know that the time will come where she will not want to wear my knits, so I am going to continue the enjoyment of dressing her up while I can.
This is another new pattern release. This time it is Saffron by Elena (AKA Anadiomena on Ravlery)
It is a gorgeous cardigan featuring a rouched 'belt' and ribbon tie closure and looks lovely as a long sleeved version or short. I also have permission to knit this pattern for sale. So if you would like one of these hanging in your little miss' wardrobe for spring let me know.
This one is knitted in a cotton blend and will be perfect for popping on over a dress to keep the chill off or spinnining around the garden.
For more creative girls around the globe - grab yourself a cupp and enjoy the trip over at our creative spaces.
Ravelled




I love a red cardi and yours is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on knitting for sale. You must be pretty quick at it.
I just love this! Cardigans over little dresses look so sweet. Perfect!
ReplyDeletewow so pretty and i love the color!
ReplyDeletehugs
xo
Oh Kylie this is so sweet! And the big squishy thing in the post below is awesome too... I am in awe of your knitty skillz. ;)
ReplyDeleteJust popping over from Our Creative Spaces. Love the cardi, especially the little ruffles on the sleeves.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful - and it looks gorgeous over that dress!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is stunning!!! Ok now i wish i had time to knit again .....
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful and a gorgeous red too!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cardigan! It looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely and in one of my favourite colours!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Nothing like a bit of red to brighten up a winters day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely cardigan! And fits so well.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Love our work my sweetheart, it's beautiful & i love red!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work and gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteThe knit is totally gorgeous (so is the dress I might add!). If only I had a girl to put one on. (Doubt the boys would apreciate it ;) lol)
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie!!
ReplyDeletelove the cardi! Maddy would look super cute in one. Can i put in an order for one please. How much are you selling for?
Cheers Michelle