In my creative space this week is this bloom. It is blooming. It came with me yesterday while I waited for my brother and ferried him from appointment to appointment.
This was taken at the gardens. And I downloaded the Hipstamatic on my iPhone and snapped this photo. I think I might have lots of fun with this application.
Hope that you have managed to get a little crafty time in this week. Thankyou to all the well wishes. We are all slowly on the mend (although I think that the princess could have done with a few more days of Rest at home - but I sent her after the hour of tears that I endured when I told her that I was going to keep her at home, bless her)
For more crafty spaces, pop in and visit the new home of Our Creative Spaces.

Oh, it's looking beautiful...can't wait to see what you're making...
ReplyDeleteGreat colour and the photo looks really cool to :)
ReplyDeleteOoo, one of my favourite patterns! Fun to knit and just gorgeous when it's finished. Great colour too.
ReplyDeleteFabulous photo. I love those colours together too :) K
ReplyDeletethe photo is divine! perfect colour combo!
ReplyDeleteOh no what a time you've had - I was behind in my reading! I hope everyone is still picking up and that you are back to full strength soon.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours in this pic Kylie.
Love the photo and the colours in it. I must get that app!!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking yummy. I'm looking forward to seeing more soon :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better.
Oh it is looking beautiful! I can't wait to see it on Kitty!
ReplyDelete