Everyone seems to be in love with my handknits this year and with the lack of time that Amelia will let me sit on the sewing machine I thought that I would do a few more market swaps with the girls over at Crafty Mama's
First of Lissy contacted me and asked if I would make her a beanie to keep her head warm when she traveled south to visit family
and this is what we received in return, a lovely dress for Amelia, a few of Lissy's handmade mumma toys and a tiedyed wrap for Baden (not pictured because he has claimed it as his cuddly)


Thanks Lis - we love them all and I so have to buy this pattern when they are next in the CM Shop!
A chocolate swap over at Crafty Mama's was received from Claire 

I did not get a picture of the Chocs that we sent - but here is a photo of the Caramel coloured cable beanie that I knitted for the little man in her life. Almost good enough to eat!

And last but not least the fat quarters which I recieved from the lovely girls as part of the Essential Baby Birthday Swap. Looking forward to getting some Amelia free time so I can have a play and create something from them all. I cant tell you what came from who - as the envelopes got wet in the letter box while I was away - and Tim being the loving husband that he is washed them all for me (there were about four that were in plastic - and my lesson has bean learnt now - all of my hand made goodies will now be sealed before posting!



Good luck with getting all these onto the machine tomorrow. I can't join you - Pip has to prepare for Resident School lecturing this weekend : (
ReplyDeleteI ment to tell you, I just adored that dress that Amelia wore last weekend. It looked so comfy!