Would you like your chance to win this gorgeous little outfit for the princess in your life?

Well you had better get over to Grosgrain before Monday to be in for a chance. I am in love and think that Amelia would love it. She is starting to do alot of pretend play at the moment and this would be great to add to the fancy dress and make believe dress up box.
Hi Kylie:)
ReplyDeleteI love Kathleen's stuff shes amazingly creative
I tried googling cockers icecream you description sounded so yummy! no go though only found mackay icecream in canada LOL
I see you live in wagga wagga my sil and bil live there too :)
Have a nice sunday arvo ciao
iRiS
You're right, that little dress would look super cute on Amelia...
ReplyDeleteJodie :)
Isnt grosgrain just one of the most talented and super generous blogger ever?!?!
ReplyDeleteI am always in awe of her lovely creations. This one would look a treat on Amelia.
Good luck!
Oh that really is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteMy princesses are probably too big now. So gorgeous.