Look at what I found in our garden
Isn't he/she cute - oh I love lady bugs - will have to work out how to make it a little banner for my blog (if anyone has any great tips that would be great - I have no idea with html and computer stuff)But sorry - you are not invited. I think that I have a case of cabbage moth in almost plague quantities. I peeled this one off and about 60 of his friends and gave them the 'under to boot treatment' and they are back again after just two days. This means war grubbidy grub

Hoping to get some knitting and sewing done in the next few weeks - will have to go and pull out that list and work out what i would like to do. Would love to sew some new dresses for Amelia for summer.
Glad to see you are back! We can't wait for some warmer weather over here. Looking forward to seeing the summer dresses you make for Amelia.
ReplyDeletewow fab pics..........
ReplyDeleteYour photography of the bugs and grubs are amazing.
ReplyDelete