Two little outfits for a little girl!
Well I have been a busy Mumma - I received a huge box of size 2 girls clothes from a friend for Amelia and therefore there was no need to sew any dresses for Amelia! (Much to my disappointment as you could imagine)
So armed with a few new patterns from the recent half price sale at Spotlight I decided to make a few little outfits to say a BIG THANKYOU!
Simplicity 4147 - Skirt with Yoyo embellished Top (this one reminds me of the Rara skirts my Mum made me in the 80's)
And what is going on with my machine? I have only got it serviced a few months ago - but this is the result when I want to zigzig - It is like it has a fit or something!

What a lovely way to say thank you Kylie, I am sure the gifts will be appreciated. Not sure about your zigzag stitch, sorry.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED rara skirts and lots and lots of them!
They are gorgeous hon - even better in the flesh! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHow cute are those skirts. I am sure the recipient would be very happy with them.
ReplyDeleteCute clothes.. The person who gets them will be very lucky indeed!
ReplyDeleteMelissa xxxxx
Kylie the outfits look great. My machine does that sometimes too with zig zag. It's like it skips a stitch or two all of a sudden
ReplyDeleteThnaks for the comment Kylie!!! I'm from a farming back ground and with the way that the weather has been lately any rain is good rain, just like you said...
ReplyDeleteThe little outfits look gorgeous!!! Isn't it such a pleasure sewing clothes for children??
Jodie
I love the inventive little appliques, Great colours too. Your advent boxes in your previous post are fantastic as well.
ReplyDelete