Just popping in to Wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.Thankyou for you to all that visit my little blog and for leaving comments (I love comments and is a fabulous start to any day seeing that one has arrived in my inbox)
I am taking a break from blogging for the next few days and will be back on the 2nd (might pop in and let you all know what my New Years Resolution is though! - that is if I work it out between now and then)
Keep an eye out next year for lots of new baby things being made - I have a Pay it Forward to pay forward and I think that it is time for a new blog name. ( so lurkers it is time for you too all come out of hiding)
I will leave you with a few of the handmade decorations that adorn our tree.
I have many plans to get some UFO finished in the next few days and do some sewing for Amelia - she managed to miss out on what Mum wanted to sew for her for Christmas, so I have a doll quilt to finish for her and a cubby house to start...




Hi Gorgeous, oh yes, we'll be in Gundagai in January, just a day trip or too while held up in the hotel in Canberra, waiting for our house to catch up with us. If we don't all catch up, all the best with your Australia Day baby, our down lift is the 25th, so i'll think of you while unpacking!! All the best, love Posie
ReplyDeleteMeryy Christmas Kylie and best wishes for the new year....
ReplyDeleteI love stopping by your blog you inspire and delight me all the time.
luv ABby
Merry Christmas to you too Kylie.
ReplyDeleteI love the little bird ornament. It is gorgeous!