Monday, September 4, 2006


Knitted Jumpers

Just thought I would show off some of my latest projects. The jumper for Isabella (that Amelia modeled for me) and a jumper for our friends little boy. Both from a new Patons pattern book that I bought. Next project is to get the sewing machine out and sew some clothes for myself and some much needed shorts for Amelia.

2 comments:

  1. How delicious and snug do these look! They are gorgeous. I am trying to get knitting atm. I haven't done it for years. I figure if I start on something small at the beginning of Spring I may have it finished by the time next winter rolls around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your blog and I have to say I enjoyed reading it all. I love the little pink cardigan with the green trim, it is just so pretty. I must knit that one for a little girl baby, as I am sure I have the same pattern. Seeing yours knit up shows how nice it looks.

    ReplyDelete