Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just thought that I would post my fabric purchases from Spotlight the other day. Now all I have to do is make something with them (lol)











Little Nappy Cover for Amelia - Just can't stand seeing baby girls nappies!










Dress for me - Wrap/with a long wrap around tie!









Another dress for me! Another wrap dress - but with 3/4 sleeves









This piece I picked up for $2 a metre so I got 3 (lol) Doesn't show up very well but it is a pick polycotton with little with flowers = thought maybe a dress for myself and something for Amelia - as long as we wear them on different days, I am sure it will be fine - Right??

1 comment:

  1. Love the cross stitch. You have also picked up a great stash of fabric. Can't wait to see the pics of the stuff for you

    ReplyDelete