Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cross Stitching


Some of my cross stitches that I have completed! I do alot of them as gifts and therefore that do not get to hang in my house (sigh!!!)

The first big one I ever did - it has been hanging around for years and when I fell pregnant I decided that I would do a Noah's Ark theme for our babies room, So that is it's happy home now. Amelia loves it and I am sure she will learn all of the animals one day.










A tiny little cross stitch - I almost went cross eyed doing this! It is only about 2inches x 2inches. I love it. One of the things that I don't enjoy doing is the backstitching, So this had very minimal to do (well the hardest thing was actually holding onto the aida - as it came precut in a kit.










A gift for my husband for his 30th Birthday. I was able to keep it a secret for ages - infact I was about 1 week off of finishing it when he came home unexpectadly early from work and it was on the bed. Oh well - it was still a surprise (sort of) He said that I did very well keeping it from him for that long and he was starting to wonder if he was going to get something...


3 comments:

  1. I love your cross stitch, its really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Kylie. You must be a patient person. They look great framed up :)

    ReplyDelete