Friday, October 4, 2013

Blue Blanket

It has been a long time between posts (I really need to do something about that don't I)  I don't know about you, but the year is screaming past at an alarming rate and I can not believe that we are only just over two months until Christmas again.

Anyway,  Whilst I have not been blogging I have been knitting.  I finished a bassinet sized blanket for a friend for her baby shower and it was very well received.  It is always nice to receive thanks for a gift that you put many hours into creating.


The pattern is Western-hills - The blanket  by Julia Stanfield.  It is a free pattern and a delight to knit up. There will be more of these and I'm thinking that the next one might be a rainbow inspired piece.


More information can be found here.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful blanket and colours Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty oattern and great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year is going crazy-fast. What a beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blanket. I love the zigzag and the colours. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!!! That sure is a delightful blanket. Off to check out the pattern now...

    ReplyDelete