Monday, July 15, 2013
Terrariums...
A gathering of a few things at home. Goggle and youtube searches by Miss 7 and a head full of ideas saw us head out collecting.
The rain and wind did not stop us. With shovel in hand, bucket over arm and raincoats on, we ventured out. Stopping to investigate and talk about the different moss along the way and searching for the piles that were the perfect green.
Scooping down again to gather rocks and a few succulents.
Home to put it all together.
What a wonderful activity to end the school holidays.
Have you all had a great time?
I am not looking forward to the routine of getting out the door 5 days a week in the pea soup sky and sleet that greeted us on our walk to school this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




These are a lovely idea Kylie - like little fairy lands.
ReplyDeleteYep - I am with you sad to see the end of them and have to get back to early starts and routine!
I love terrariums! This is on my list of things to do (long list).
ReplyDelete