is our last day of school holidays.
Am I ready? No, not at all. You would think that after 9 weeks of holidays, packing, unpacking and setting up a house I would be ready for Amelia to go back to school.
I am so far from that it is not funny. I fell very unorganised and honestly a little in a flap. How on earth am I going to get them both into bed so they get enough hours of sleep and are alert and ready to learn at school.
Tomorrow is fly by my pants day. We will see how we go. Her uniform is ready and ironed. Lunch boxes have been found and the water bottle is already filled. Thank goodness we have a weekend to follow (maybe they do that on purpose)
Today we went into town and enjoyed a milkshake at a little coffee shop in town.
On the way home we spotted the feathered locals.
In an attempt to be organised (starting next week) I have printed off the weekly planner from The Organised Housewife
Have you got this year all organised? Please share your tips if you do. If you don't, then we can fumble through 2012 together.
I will fumble with you. Best luck for tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteI hope the first day of school went well!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day and Kylie always write everything down in your diary and tick it as you do it then at the end of the day put across on the ones you didn't get time for and tranfer it to the next day and then you also have a good nights sleep and the day is finished love you grandpa and Grandma xxxoo
ReplyDelete