Our little girl proudly went off to school yesterday.
She was so excited she almost skipped the entire way (mind you it is a short 8 house skip away)
The highlight of the day was the 'trip' around the school and apparently the boys here are noisier then at her old school (what can I say but country boys) her delicate ears will get used to it.
Oh and I forgot to share this super cute photo of her. She went into reading glasses just before Christmas for reading and writing. It took two optometrist appointments at different places for someone to actually check her eyes properly. She has exactly the same eyes and pupils as her mother (poor love) and said "WOW" when she put them on for the first time (it had me in tears) She chose the frames herself (my girl loves a little bling - but if it makes her wear them I didn't really care what they looked like)


Glad to hear all is going well at the new school. I hope you are all settling into the new home nicely.
ReplyDeleteJust a gorgeous little princess ,
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy school and make heaps of friends , have fun love you and the glasses look great and at least now it will make it easier for you to see and you will now learn a lot quicker . Love you Grandpa and Grandma xxoooooooooo
Nice to hear you are settling in. Glad the glasses are being coped with so well. I love the bling!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Kylie - her face says it all - she's pretty happy with her new glasses.
ReplyDelete