Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

From our family to yours we wish you a very Merry Christmas. We have moved across the states of Austrlia and are on our way to unpacking the house. We are enjoying a few days with family and have eaten way too much like most families arond the worldbat this time of the year. I am posting this from my new iPad. If you have any tips and tricks please share them with me. I really have no idea what I am doing. I am also without wifi access until we get back home and am unable to install slot of the apps that I would like to. But will make a list for when I get home. Blogging then might be easier and posts may have photos attached. Until then I will dream of being organised in the new year. Please bare with me. I have lots to share when we get home in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. A belated Merry Christmas to you and your family too! Best of luck with the unpacking...I don't envy you :)

    ReplyDelete