Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So this is Christmas...

And what have you done?  Another year over

Where oh were has the year gone.

December already - If you are like me you are wondering where the past year has gone?

So this is Christmas and what have you done?  Me diddly squat.

I had massive plans to make gifts this year and am here to hang my head low.  I have made next to nothing.  Although I still have 23 days left.

Lets see how much I get done... 

Will return - I still have massive plans of making 4 dress's, shorts, and a few hats and finishing a shawl for Mum and making a few stars for the tree.  Stay tuned.

7 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I have not done a single thing either.....Etsy , Made-it here I come....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop and look back at your year, you've been so busy, I'm amazed with all the crafting that you've done. Don't be ashamed, be proud of what you have achieved.

    BTW, welcome back to blogland! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year I think about making presents and then leave it to the last minute to actually make a start, this year's been no different:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What have you done? Ohhh, found a house, cleaned a house, moved a house, set up a house, kid and Emi wrangled for duration... diddly squat my butt!

    But I am hearing you on the 'where did the year go?' front. I'm back at work in a month, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop, take a deep breath. This is not Christmas!

    There is still time to get a lot done and I know you can do it!

    I will be cheering you on from the sidelines :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But what about all the pre-move crafting you got done?

    Did the yarn survive the trip unfelted?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This year has certainly flown for us. Of course you haven't done much for Christmas, you've just moved house. That's a good excuse/reason for sure.

    ReplyDelete