Some of you might remember me signing up for the Polka Dot Swap - and with every thing going on and the sickness that has been flying around the house at the moment I only managed to get my parcel in the mail. Thanks so much Michelle for understanding. I hope that you enjoy what I put together for you.
Here is what I was lucky to recieve..jpg)
.jpg)
I love it all. The Sunnyboy Quilted pouch is already in use with a set of socks for Tim, and the little brooch is on my coat - which would you believe I am still wearing and it is almost Spring. We have had a cold front come through and it is freezing yet again.
If you like the Sunnyboy, Michelle has an Etsy store and trades as Buttontreelane. Go check out her goodies and postage in Australia is FREE (how good is that)
What lovely swap goodies - even the packaging is extra special!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful lot of goodies for you! I love polka dots :)
ReplyDelete