Saturday, August 29, 2009

And then there were SIX!

I finished the knitted cowls/neck warmers and they have been very much recieved.

Amelia and I also had fun doing a little photo shot of them.
If you would like the individual specs on them and have Ravelry access please find them all here.
Sorry being a little slack this weekend. Have paper work coming out of my ears for this move and a house that looks like a bomb has gone off in it (well not really - just a study that I need to find the top of and a spare bedroom to get ready for the arrival of some guests)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute photo and a clever way to model the cowls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute shot! I bet Amelia had fun modelling them. They look so warm and toasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is hilarious!!! Well done on getting 6 done in 3 weeks, you super knitter. :D

    ReplyDelete