Friday, March 27, 2009

Fluffy Bunny

How cute is this little guy.

She has been knitted for a friends 5 month old Niece who is in hospital recovering from an infection.

I will be making more of these.

New Skill
Double knitting

My Modifications
Used needles smaller than recommended as I did not want her to be able to stick her fingers through.

I did not knit the increases for the hands.

Things I will do differently next time
Ii will do the increases for the hands and will make the ears a little longer.


Pattern available for FREE over at Lion Brand
This is also my first finished item for the Ravelry Stash Buster Challenge - 1 out of 24 - I have some catching up to do!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Kylie - a little bedtime friend.
    How will you get the teddy to part with it though!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, Ella is going to LOVE it! You have a generous heart and this is going to be the perfect hospital present for her - I love the thought you put into it to make it tight enough so she couldn't poke her fingers through.
    Thanks again, you ought to be dipped in gold! wen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! It looks so soft and cuddly. I think I am going to make this for a friend's baby due in June. :)

    ReplyDelete