Thursday, January 4, 2007

Op Shop Finds

Well I have had fun shopping and looking through all of the op shops on my holidays.

Here is just a few pictures of my finds.














I also managed to get into one of my grandmothers cupbourds and found some real (yes real vintage materials) I had to sneak them out the back door - cause my grandfather wanted to charge me for them and make a dollar, he said he paid for them (yeah about 50 years ago - and that I should pay him!) My grandfather is so funny. Now I just have to work out how I am getting them home.


I also got some great boardbooks for Amelia.

3 comments:

  1. Kylie, what great bargains you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool stuff from nanna's cupboard. You should go shopping there more often! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky you! my grandma gave away so much and I'm jealous
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete