Friday, January 5, 2007

Holiday Craft

While on holidays I have started some of my UFO's and other things that have been sittingin the cupboard. They are all christmas related and purchased pre-christmas 2005 - but got placed somewhere safe and I found them when we packed up the house.

They were a little fun to make and all look very cute - but I dont thinkt hat I will be making too many of the Jolly Santa's or Angels - they just take too long to complete.
I am going to be busy this year - Tim has requested a nativity christmas tree - NO SANTA'S or REINDEERS. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Hummm???

3 comments:

  1. Lovely beaded Xmas decos. You must be very patient to do those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous. My DD would love to know how it is done.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You made these on your holiday after christmas??? Or did I read that wrong. They're all gorgeous and look very fiddley!

    ReplyDelete