Bonds Singlet Dress!

I made Amelia her very own Bonds Singlet Dress. I actually made them for all of her little friends who have recently turned One! But, in true Darwin fashion I was only able to get a few singlets and therefore Amelia had to wait.
I can't wait until she is walking! Dresses look so much more cuter on little girls who are walking and I have so many things that I want to make her - but at the moment, they just end up with dirty knee areas.


I made Amelia her very own Bonds Singlet Dress. I actually made them for all of her little friends who have recently turned One! But, in true Darwin fashion I was only able to get a few singlets and therefore Amelia had to wait.
I can't wait until she is walking! Dresses look so much more cuter on little girls who are walking and I have so many things that I want to make her - but at the moment, they just end up with dirty knee areas.


Kylie, looks great. She looks like she will be walking soon, then you won't be able to keep her still for the photos
ReplyDeleteThese dresses are fantastic Kylie. Good luck with your orders. Your little DD is a real cutie pie!
ReplyDelete