Wednesday, July 30, 2014

{WIP} A little knitting

Where do the days and weeks go.  I have had huge intentions to sit down and blog for so long now, but it seems to be the last thing on my 'to-do' list and then it just never gets done.

I have been knitting though and I have a few things to share that have been completed of late.


Today I'm working on a jumper for Master B.  I am loving the cable that runs up where a standard seam would run and have just cast on the second arm.  I'm hoping to have it finished for him by the end of next week and have [hopefully] made it big enough to fit next year as well.


And to get me into blogging again I thought that I might join in on a few Linky's  So pop on over and see what Little White Dove is up to and join in too.


What is in your WIP pile?
Is it still cold in your part of the wrold?
What Linky's and blogs are you enjoying at the moment?
Little White Dove

1 comment: