Where has the time flown? I don't know about you but it feels like I have blinked and we are already at Easter.
One term into school and I finally feel like I am getting on top of things. The young man started his formal school learning this year and is doing very well. He has come such a long way over the past year with his language and social development and we are thrilled that he has a loving a nurturing teacher to continue that this year.
I've gone back to work this year as well and am loving being back in my field of early childhood and making a difference in little people's lives.
I have been knitting (more on that later) Requests from both kids are coming in thick and fast with the weather slowly changing. I am also part of a fun new blog about travelling with kids. Pop on over to Punch Bouggy Travel and say hi.
It has flown, I agree. Fabulous to hear your young man has settled in so well Kylie, and well done to you, I hadn't realised you were back at work.
ReplyDeleteJust 7 hours a week Karen, alot of volunteer hours but nice to be back doing something.
DeleteWelcome back! Crazy term for us too!
ReplyDelete