Thursday, June 20, 2013

{my creative space} Nati

 

This is the one that time forgot.  I knitted it at the very end of winter last year.  Swiftly took a few photos and put it away in the wardrobe for this year.
With the sudden change of weather and winter arriving with frosty mornings I climbed to the top of the wardrobes to see what treasures had been tossed up there. 
This has been on a constant cycle of wear, wash, dry and wear of recent weeks.
I love the pattern and love the cropped look and definitely think that there needs to be another one on the needles for me soon as this one is getting so much wear.  Next time I will knit it a little longer.  I love the cropped look of this one (and Suzanne and Trinity would approve) but it doesn't do much for keeping the lower back and kidneys warm and this yarn (Patons, Wilderness - which I've been told by my local yarn store that they think that it is now discontinued) is too thick to wear with a jacket.

Off to catch up on the crafty happenings via villagevoices/my creative space

6 comments:

  1. love it kylie .... maybe i could manage that one!? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely, but I can what you mean about having a cold back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kylie - I actually made something with that wool - and yes it is lovely and soft.
    It looks lovely - even if it's not that practical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great! I love the colour.
    I know what you mean about wanting a longer version as well - got to be practical sometimes : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that. Looks great but a longer version would sure be warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. It looks fabulous. Ruly truly. Yep - you definitely need another.

    ReplyDelete