Friday, March 15, 2013

Floating though the weeks...

Where oh where has the past 6 weeks gone?  I did not mean to have that long of a blogging break.


The start of the school year has been crazy.  All have settled in well.  Amelia hit Year 2 running and ready to learn.  Baden is doing a second year of Kinder to give his confidence and language a little help before the formal learning years begin.  He has developed so much in the first 6 weeks at a new Kinder that we know that we have made the right decision.


Me, I am floating through the days in an attempt to keep on top of everything. I spend many hours driving and sitting around waiting for Kinder, Dancing and Swimming to finish (the story of every Mum I am certain)  I have been attempting to utilize this time away from the house and write shopping lists, knit and have even managed to read a book (with another on the the ipad ready to read)


I hope that you are all well. Is the weather cooling down where you are?  We have had a long hot, dry Summer this year and I am looking forward to Autumn finally getting its act together and working out that it is her turn.

 
Do you have any plans for this cooler weather? 

Joining in over here for the first time in months.

5 comments:

  1. Crazy weeks here too! Winter means quilting on the couch in front of the footy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the iPad great for waiting? Books, and I'm ashamed to say, games can occupy me for a while! I wish it was cooler weather. We're heading from winter straight to summer it seems with temperatures in the 90s already. That's Fahrenheit so around 32 maybe, Celsius. Not good for wearing scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - can totally relate to the driving and the waiting! Did you and your book group decide on a title?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tomorrow is week 8 at school, week 8!! i have no idea where that time went

    I have not knit or created anything of note but have found time for me in between school, work and uni so all is not lost. Glad B is doing well, there is nothing to be gained in rushing them off and next year will be so much better for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, the driving and waiting is very much a part of our lives too. I always have a bag of craft with me to pass the time ;)

    ReplyDelete