Friday, January 4, 2013

Another year over...



Crafts with my little ones over Christmas
Sitting on the couch under the air conditioner and knitting a little something for me

Hoping that you all had a great Christmas and an even better New Year.  We spent the good part of a week with Tim's family.  Our first Christmas together since 2003 and we have all grown our families since then and 4 children + wives and 8 grandchildren makes for alot of fun times (and lots of eating).  I have taken 1000's of photos and I will blog a few of the things that we did over the next few days. But for now I am off to set up the sprinkler in the back yard and try and cool down a little with my little ones.

How are you surviving the heat? Or is it cold in your part of the world?

Joining in with many crafty souls who are also enjoying the new year crafting up a storm (a storm right about now would be lovely just quietly)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kylie!
    I can't wait to see what you are knitting for you!
    Sounds like you had a great Christmas
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too!
    Some heat sounds nice right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kylie! It's warming up here too, but thankfully it's not often that we actually need to put the air conditioner on! xx

    ReplyDelete