With a row back and forwards and a colour change inbetween. I knitted this scarf until it was taller then me. (the joys of having a 6ft+ tall brother.
Gift number two is off of the needles and will soon be on it's way with my Brother on an overseas adventure.
Parrnern: Noro Striped Scarf
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden Lite and Bendigo Luxury Stone overdyed by me.


oooh i love it. i need to get back into the needles. i hit a road block on my pillow for master x. your brother will love it :)
ReplyDeletegosh that is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeletemy brother took off on an overseas adventure yesterday and i'm KICKING myself that i didn't have the foresight to knit him a scarf (he's going to be spending christmas in canada, mighty chilly)
i don't know your brother, but there's no one in the world who wouldn't love to open that scarf on christmas day, so beautiful!
xo
It is wonderful. Your brother is very lucky indeed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! And I sympathize. I just finished two over six feet scarves for friends of my son.
ReplyDelete