Thursday, March 29, 2012

I've been knitting...

...please don't fall off your chair.  It is almost the end of March and this is the first knitted thing off of the needles for 2012.

I finished the little Milo vest last week, wrapped it up and gifted it to a friend at her baby shower.  I let everyone ohh and ahh over it and then I asked for it back.

Please tell me I am not the only crafter that has done this:)  I had not blocked it and I want to add a little paw embellishment (the family has just bought the most adorable chocolate Labrador)

I am going to sit tonight and pop on the finishing touches.



In other knitting news I have misplaced my knitting bag with the 'for me knit' enclosed.  If you find it, please send it home.  For more crafty spaces around the globe, grab a cuppa and enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry - I haven't crocheted anything for over 3 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that's funny but yes I have done that before. I love Milo's, they are such a fabulous knit and very wearable and yarn to little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous gift and I'm sure she won't mind waiting to be regifted with it!
    If you can't find your bag you'd best start something new (for yourself of course) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the colour Kylie!!! Milo vests are so super cute.
    Hope you took a piccy of the little embelishment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've asked for stuff back too! I wonder what goes through non-crafters' minds.
    It is delightful by the way. Beautiful blue.

    ReplyDelete