Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A gift for May

Little May was born on Monday 4th December!

In true Kylie style I wanted to make her something special and I went a little over board!
I hope that her Mum and Dad like them.

To keep with the Australian theme I used Australian Prints to make up the ball!
And the little outfits are made using some of the fat quarter that I had in my pile that I have had for years (yeah - I finally used it!)
When we had Amelia, friends gave us an outfit in each size from 0000 to 0. So I have done the same. So she has something special from us to wear in each of the baby sizes. The white romper has a ruffle on the bottom - oh so sweet.
I cant wait to see pic of her in them - but I will have to be patient, cause she is only a wee one.

Congratulations guys - We can't wait to meet your little Gum Nut



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little outfits - I love the idea of one in each size. Fantastic idea with the ball too, it looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lovely idea! one in each size, i will have to remember that.
    and i love that little ball, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Kylie. I love the size idea as well. What a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, what a great gift. The size idea is really good and I love the ball

    ReplyDelete