Friday, October 20, 2006

The Sewing Machine is out of Retirement!...

Hi well I ahve been busy - not sewing but entertaining visitors. We have had both sets of Grandparents up for Amelia's first birthday. It was great to have them up - but needless to say I didn't get much sewing or crafting done!

As it is with your children's birthdays and MG's - all of the children you know have their birthdays at the same time. So for the girls I descided to make little dresses!
I turned a Bonds singlet into a dress and I want to make some more - But it is so hard to find the singlets up here (grrrr!)


















I also made Amelia a pair of Ingrid's 'easy pants and added some stitching etc to a target top. She looks very cute in it - but of course wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a pic. (so you all get to see a crawling baby instead!)



3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea, the little dresses look great. Let me know if I can help with singlets, I am happy to send some to you.
    Love the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the singlets, looks great and I love the outfit on Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sewing you've done there - I haven't done any in so long. :(

    ReplyDelete